Since our founding in 1969, Korn/Ferry International has been the executive recruitment industry’s leader and innovator, and today has evolved to be the world’s premier and most trusted provider of end-to-end talent management solutions. Based in Los Angeles, with more than 3,000 professionals serving clients in offices worldwide, the firm delivers services and solutions that help clients attract, engage, develop, and retain the leadership and talent required to cultivate greatness within their organizations - a responsibility we take seriously.
Our Leadership and Talent Consulting (LTC) professionals work in partnership with clients around the world to find the perfect fit between their business strategy and their people strategy to ensure long-term success. We help clients to identify and measure required Lominger-based competencies; assess, select, develop, coach, motivate and retain top leaders; and scale key talent management processes to ensure ongoing organizational success.
At Korn/Ferry, talent truly matters. Our colleagues across the globe are Korn/Ferry’s most precious asset. They are the firm’s most important connection to our clients and the foundation for evolving our strategy and growing our business. Investing in our people and actively engaging our workforce is not only the right thing to do, but our colleague-centric culture drives the firm’s strong focus on advancing Korn/Ferry as a premier career destination.
As a Korn/Ferry employee, you will:
- Make an impact – When you help a client organization meet its talent challenges and create the leadership capital it needs to succeed, you affect its future, employees and constituents.
- Maximize your talents – The process of helping clients manage talent will bring together all of your previous experiences and use them in a new and creative way.
- Join the leader – We attract the best talent in the industry.
- Innovate – Every assignment and every client are unique. You will be challenged continually to find answers for our clients.
- Have the freedom to chart your course – We believe in developing our employees and managing our talent, too. There are numerous opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization for those individuals seeking them.
Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on Korn/Ferry International.