Since our founding in 1969, Korn/Ferry International has been the executive recruitment industry’s leader and innovator, and today has evolved to be the world’s premier and most trusted provider of end-to-end talent management solutions. Based in Los Angeles, with more than 3,000 professionals operating in 40 countries serving clients worldwide, the firm delivers solutions and resources that help clients link business and talent strategies to accelerate the realization of our clients’ vision, mission and goals. Korn/Ferry helps clients cultivate greatness by designing, building, and attracting the right talent to accelerate their business.
Korn/Ferry’s 43-year history has been one of growth and evolution. In 2008, Korn/Ferry consolidated its strategic management assessment and executive coaching and development services under the new name Leadership and Talent Consulting to more accurately reflect the array of solutions offered. PDI Ninth House, Global Novations and Lominger are only the latest in a series of strategic acquisitions the firm made to develop our full suite of talent management and leadership development capabilities.
Our Leadership and Talent Consulting (LTC) professionals work in partnership with clients around the world to find the perfect fit between their business strategy and their people strategy to ensure long-term success. We provide our clients with products and solutions in a wide variety of offering areas including Board and Top Team Effectiveness, CEO and Organizational Succession, Engagement and Performance, Leadership Development, Talent Strategy and Organizational Alignment, as well as Assessment, Executive Coaching, and Diversity and Inclusion Consulting.
At Korn/Ferry, talent matters. Our colleagues across the globe are Korn/Ferry’s most precious asset. They are the firm’s most important connection to our clients and the foundation for evolving our strategy and growing our business. Investing in our people and actively engaging our workforce builds a colleague-centric culture and supports the firm’s strong focus on advancing Korn/Ferry as a premier career destination.
As a Korn/Ferry employee, you will:
- Make an impact – When you help a client organization meet its talent challenges and create the leadership capital it needs to succeed, you affect its future, employees, and constituents.
- Maximize your talents – The process of helping clients manage talent will bring together all of your previous experiences and use them in a new and creative way.
- Join the leader – We attract the best talent in the industry.
- Innovate – Every assignment and every client are unique. You will be challenged continually to find answers for our clients.
- Have the freedom to chart your course – We believe in developing our employees and managing our talent, too. There are numerous opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization for those individuals seeking them.
Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on Korn/Ferry International.